To enroll in Center's Fraud Alerts, there are 2 options:
1. Upon card activation, see the following FAQ: Activation FAQ
2. After your card is active
The steps below will be specific to option 2, please see the linked FAQ above if you wish to enroll upon card activation. The following is done in the Center mobile app (iOS and Android).
Steps to Enroll:
- Navigate to the "More" menu along the bottom ribbon of the mobile app - click on 'Fraud Alerts'
- If your number is not already on file, click on "Add" and you will be prompted to enter your phone number.
- After entering your number, you will be prompted to finalize your enrollment. Click "Send enrollment text message"
- You will be re-directed to your messaging app, with number and message pre-filled. Once you send the message, you will be enrolled in the Fraud Alerts!
For any questions or concerns regarding your enrollment, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.