Once logged into the CenterCard web app, you may split expenses before you submit them as required by your company's policy. For example, split Hotel receipts between meals and room charges or split team meals across the attending departments.
1. To view expenses, navigate to 'My Card' --> 'My Expenses' in the top banner of the web page.
2. Click into the expense for any unsubmitted expense that you would like to split.
3. In the bottom left of the screen, click on the 'Split Expense' button. You can begin distributing the expense across: Cost Centers, Expense Types, etc. Fill out each field required by your company's policy and click 'Save' for each expense detail.
4. Once the first split is created, there will be a 'Remaining Balance' that calculates the amount of the expense that has not been accounted for yet. The expense cannot be submitted until you distribute the entire transaction amount across the splits.
5. Once each split has been saved and the 'Remaining Balance' reads $0.00, you can submit your expense for approval. If you navigate back to 'My Expenses' (or 'Expense Hub' for Finance Managers), you can see a flag on your expense that acknowledges that the expense has been split.