You may review expenses at any time. This includes expenses not submitted yet ('Unsubmitted'), pending approval ('In Review'), review to post ('Reviewed') and posted to the GL ('Archived'). Expenses can be exported at any time as a csv file by clicking on the Export button in the upper right navigation.
Once logged into the CenterCard web app, click on the Expense Hub link in the top navigation.
Note: Expense Approvers will have limited view of expenses for their assigned employees only. Finance Managers will have full view of all expenses.
You may use the Search feature at the top of the page or use the Expenses Filters in the upper right screen to view the following:
1. Unsubmitted (default view)
- Once on the Expense Review page, the default view is "Unsubmitted" expenses as indicated by the Expenses filter below the search bar.
- This view also shows two tiles, detailing: the amount of unsubmitted expenses and the amount of expenses that haven't been submitted within your company policy's time frame. You can send reminders to submit expenses with these tiles.
2. In Review
- Click on the "In Review" expense filter to view all expenses that have been submitted and are awaiting managerial approval. These expenses can be approved (and moved to Finance) or sent back to the employee to edit/add details.
- The tiles in this view allow you to view expenses that have been cleared by Center's audit machine, per your company's policy, as well as those that are flagged for a variety of policy violations or anomalies. You can filter expenses by each of these subcategories.
- As a Finance Manager, you can send reminders to approvers/managers to review and approve the expenses under their control.
- Click on the "Reviewed" expense filter to view all expenses that have passed managerial review and are awaiting final Finance review/posting to GL.
- The tile in this view sums up the total quantity of expenses, and the amount of those expenses, that are ready to be posted.
4. Archived (Finance)
- Click on the "Archived" expense filter to view all expenses that have been posted to GL by Finance.
- Review to post expenses have a status of "Archived" but expenses in this view will maintain their flags ('Overdue' & 'Policy Violation') for the sake of historically reporting on these flags.
- Click on the "All" expense filter to view all expenses - regardless of the submission/approval/archived status.
- Each expense in this view will show the expense's current status beneath the amount.