Activating your CenterCard
There are 2 steps to activating your card:
1. Card Activation - required
2. Fraud Alert enrollment - strongly recommended
- Fraud Alerts will enroll you to receive SMS alerts if your card is being flagged or denied. With this real-time functionality, you can prevent fraud if you see unauthorized usage of your card and/or un-flag your card immediately if you experience a decline.
Once you have downloaded and logged into the CenterCard mobile app, follow the steps below to activate your card and enroll in fraud alerts.
1. Once logged in, navigate to the 'Cards' tab on the bottom ribbon
2. Select the "Begin CenterCard Activation" button
3. Connect CenterCard by entering the last 4 digits of the card
4. Enter your phone number to enroll in Center's fraud alerts (highly recommended)
5. Your card is now active, with 1 more step to complete the Fraud Alert enrollment. Click on "Send enrollment text message"
6. The Center app will automatically open your messaging app, and send the message to complete enrollment
7. Your CenterCard is now activated, enrolled in Fraud Alerts, and ready to use!